Pearl PTC1100 Travel Conga, 11" x 3.5" with Remo Head
Pearl PTC1100 Travel Conga, 11" x 3.5" with Remo HeadDetails
Pearl is proud to announce two new Travel Congas for a total of three. Like our current 11 3/4" model, the new 11" Quinto and 12 1/2" Tumba feature wood shells and stave construction (identical to our full-size congas) and the Remo FiberSkyn 3 synthetic head for outstanding tone that is unaffected by changes in temperature or humidity. Five precision Allen bolts provide accurate and easy tuning via the included foam-handle Allen wrench. The Travel Conga can be played on your lap or mounted on a snare stand and integrated into your drumset or percussion set-up.
Product Ref: 14142View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Pearl's Travel Conga stand is designed specifically with two things in mind: rock solid stability, and lightening fast set-ups and pack-ups. The stand includes a 'Y' bracket that attaches to the bottom of your Travel Conga and mounts to the stand centered directly under the drum for maximum stability. The Travel Conga stand comes with a carrying bag that includes a pocket for the optional PPS50TC Bridge that connects two stands together to minimize creeping while performing. Two Travel Congas (bags for Travel Congas are available separately) and two stands can be carried with ease while having one hand free for signing autographs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.