View Full Description
Please note that customers with iPhone 5 and other Apple devices that use the lightning connection, will require an official Apple branded lightning to 30 pin adaptor. This product does not work with unofficial adaptors.
Step on the footswitch to turn it on and off. Adjust the knobs to get the sound you want. What you don't get anywhere else and is the biggest difference between the iStomp and other stompboxes is, that you can completely change the iStomp to be any pedal from an entire pedal line.
Simply connect your iPod touch®, iPhone®, or iPad® to the iStomp and select which pedal you'd like from the DigiTech® Stomp Shop App. In about the same time it takes to download a song you can change the iStomp from a distortion to a reverb, a phaser to a tube overdrive, or a delay to a chorus.
Custom LED Colour
You can choose one the colour of the 9 dot LED light on their iStomp when you load a pedal from the Stomp Shop App. It is a great way to identify the different pedals when they are loaded on your iStomp.
"The iStomp is also like having a pedal that can be traded for a different one for very little if you get bored, while being able to go back to the original at any time. For that infinite recyclability, maybe the price isn't too high, and DigiTech should certainly be applauded for pushing the envelope". MusicRadar.com
To view a full list of E-Pedals available, please download the PDF from the link at the top of this page.
- Load any e-pedal to your iStomp from the Stomp Shop e-pedal store and virtual road case.
- Stomp Shop offers 47 different e-pedals to choose from
- More e-pedals are being added to the Stomp Shop each month
- User defined custom LED colour for any e-pedal loaded to the iStomp
- Die-cut removable custom labels for multiple e-pedals included with your iStomp
- True stereo in and stereo out
- Stomp Shop Apps saves all your e-pedals in the app to become your virtual road case
- Compatible with all models of iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later
- Input Connectors: 1/4" Stereo
- Output Connectors: 1/4" Stereo
- Power Connector: 9VDC
- Input Impedance: 500 kOhm (mono), 1 MOhm (stereo)
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 1.7 dB (through DSP)
- Power Consumption: 150 mA @ 9 VDC
- Power Supply: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU), PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Controls : On/Off Footswitch, 4 Control Knobs
- Dimensions: 4.9" (L) x 3.15" (W) x 1.65" (H)
- Data Connection : DigiTech Smart Cable (DSC) 9 Pin
Please note: This product comes with a 30-pin iPod cable (not lightning). For newer models a separate lightning adaptor (official Apple only) may be required.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.