Epiphone Pro-1 Beginners Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
Epiphone Pro-1 Beginners Acoustic Guitar, Vintage SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 46461View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Shorter Scale Length and Ultra-Light Strings
The Pro-1 acoustic has been designed to make learning the guitar as easy as possible. A key feature is the shorter scale length. This offers two huge advantages - frets that are closer together and a slight reduction in string tension. Closer frets make it easier for new players, or younger players, to create the chord shapes and fret the instrument cleanly. Likewise, a reduction in string tension requires less effort to cleanly fret the guitar.
The Pro-1 features ultra-light strings, which also reduces the amount of effort required to fret the guitar cleanly and produce a correct sound. Finger pain from tough strings is eliminated and likewise hand cramps will be reduced.
Thinner Dreadnought Body with EZ String Bridge
Many new or young players will struggle with the sheer size of a guitar. For the inexperienced beginner just sitting comfortably with the large instrument on your lap can become a major obstacle, and that's before you try and reach your arms over the body of the guitar.
Fortunately the Epiphone Pro-1 guitar combats this problem by offering a significantly thinner body. This enables any player to sit comfortably, play confidently and spend more time focusing on their playing!
The Pro-1 series also features an innovative 'EZ String' bridge, which doesn't feature bridge pins. This makes restringing the guitar super simple.
Jumbo Frets - Nail Your Technique
All Epiphone Pro-1 guitars feature jumbo frets to make life even easier for beginners. Why is this an advantage? Well, aside from making general fretting easier, jumbo frets also enable players to master key playing techniques such as bending, hammer ons and pull offs. The larger fret size makes it easier for inexperienced players to make plenty of contact with the strings and learn these key fundamentals that will become an every day part of playing.
Body & Bridge
- Body Type: Thin Dreadnought
- Top: Select Spruce
- Back/Side: Select Mahogany
- Bracing: Custom PRO-Prietary
- Bridge: Rosewood EZ String Bridge
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: EZ-Profile C Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with PRO-Ease Lubricant
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets: 20 JumboPRO
- Nut: GraphTech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Inlays: Dots
Hardware & Accessories
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe w/18:1 Ratio
- Saddle: GraphTech Compensated NuBone
- Pickguard: Black 'Scratchless'
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Epiphone Ultra-Light (Gauge; .009-.047)
- Includes: Beginner's Guide to Guitar, eMedia Online Lessons
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.