Ibanez PCBE12MH Grand Concert Bass Guitar, Mahogany
Ibanez PCBE12MH Grand Concert Bass Guitar, MahoganyDetails
The Ibanez PCBE12MH-OPN Bass Guitar has a large, grand concert, body shape which gives plenty of power with your sound and offers a tone that can blend in with most playing styles. This grand concert body shape enables the Ibanez PCBE12MH-OPN to have a balanced acoustic sound with controlled resonance when you plug it into an amp.
Product Ref: 42620View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The top, back and sides of the Ibanez PCBE12MH-OPN Acoustic Bass are constructed from mahogany. Its body shape combined with the material used to construct the bass makes it a well-rounded instrument. Mahogany is well-known for having a fat, chunky tone, with a wide dynamic range. Mahogany is also a wood type that continues to improve its characteristics the more you play it.
Its mahogany neck, with a 32-inch scale length, is topped by rosewood fingerboard and leads to a rosewood bridge. The Ibanez PCBE12MH-OPN Acoustic Bass Guitar comes equipped with a discreet under saddle pickup and an Ibanez AEQ202T preamp, allowing you to hook up to an amplifier or PA system with ease. For connectivity you are given the choice of balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs, while the preamp is equipped with onboard controls and a built-in tuner.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Grand Concert Body
- Back and Sides: Mahogany Back & Sides
- Top: Mahogany top
- Bridge: Rosewood Bridge
- Colour: Open Pore Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany neck
- Fingerboard: Mahogany fingerboard
- Scale: 32" scale length
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Ibanez AEQ202T preamp with onboard tuner
- Ibanez under saddle pickup
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.