Ibanez TCY10E Talman Electro Acoustic Guitar, Black
Ibanez TCY10E Talman Electro Acoustic Guitar, BlackDetails
Ibanez TCY10E Electro Acoustic, Black - The Talman is offered with a choice between magnetic and piezo pickups allowing the player tonal flexibility for any type of situation. It is compact and lightweight, giving the player the same type of mobility as an electric guitar player on stage. The Ibanez double-cutaway Talmans are perfect for the electric guitarist who wants to gain full tones of an acoustic guitar without losing the comfort and playability of an electric. TCY models feature the clarity of an under saddle pickup combined with a spruce top.
Product Ref: 12432View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ibanez acoustic guitars combine innovative designs with classic good looks, and throughout the entire range the value for money is outstanding. It's no wonder that so many influential players like Steve Vai, George Benson, Joe Satriani and Pat Metheny all use Ibanez guitars.
All those hours of practice are finally paying off, that means it's time to move forward and refine. Maybe you're preparing for your first solo acoustic set and you want to be sure the performance is just right. You want a guitar you consistently enjoy playing, an instrument that's a pleasure to get to know. One you can communicate with. Maybe you've found yourself with more time lately and you're looking to get back into jamming with friends or you just want to have some fun and unwind after work. Whatever the reason, you know it's time to move on to a quality acoustic instrument.
You're ready to discover your sound
The Ibanez AEQ200T - which has 2-band tone control with onboard tuner, is optimized for use with Ibanez Under Saddle Pickups. 7 segment LED display enables you to tune, wherever and whenever
- Ibanez Original Talman Body
- Mahogany Neck, Back & Sides
- Ibanez Smooth Tuner AS
- Rosewood Bridge & Fretboard
Body & Bridge:
- Body Shape: Ibanez Original Talman Body
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddles: Ibanez Ivorex II
- Pickup: Ibanez Under Saddle Pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ200T Preamp
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Ibanez Smooth Tuner AS
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
- Strap Button: Ibanez Strap Button for Acoustic Guitars
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.