Moog Minifooger Analog Ring Modulator
Moog Minifooger Analog Ring ModulatorDetails
Compact, easy to use and specially designed for guitar and bass, the MF Ring is a powerful, affordable effects pedal from Moog.
Product Ref: 41079View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
MF Ring is an analog ring modulator, based on the best-selling Ring Mod in the world, the MoogerFooger MF-102.
The unique tone voicing circuit of the MF Ring adds a new musical dimension to ring modification, making it easy to dial in everything from octaves and choral dissonance to harmonic undertones and synthesized lead lines.
The expression pedal input provides hands-free control of the Freq control for sound sweeps, pitch shifting effects and playing between two scales on the fly.
Each Minifooger stomp box is housed in a rugged cast aluminium enclosure, featuring an 100 analog signal path. The true bypass design pedal is hand-assembled in Moog's factory in North Carolina and features optional battery power and a single expression pedal input that can also be controlled via CV.
Features / Specifications
For futher information about the Minifooger Analog Ring Modulator pedal, please download the product manual PDF from the link below.
- Signal Path: 100 Analog
- Bypass Type: True bypass
- Weight: 18oz (0.5kg)
- Enclosure:Cast aluminum
- Dimensions: D=5.75" (14.4 cm) W=3.25" (8.3 cm) H=2.25" (5.8 cm)
- Frequency Control: Oscillator range is 90Hz - 1.5 KHz nominal; Max with expression 12 KHz
- Tone Control: 165Hz - 20 kHz Lowpass Filter 6dB/Octave (wet signal only)
- Expression: Controls Gain (Max Input level +5VDC)
- Input Impedance: >1 MegaOhm
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Current: 12 mA
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.