TC Electronic G-System Guitar Processor
TC Electronic G-System Guitar ProcessorDetails
G-System is the world's first complete high quality floor based Guitar System. Delivering a complete and uncompromised package of effects, control and integration, no other product will match the flexibility or the quality of the G-System.
Product Ref: 8802View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With its unique combination of two DSP sections providing the very highest quality effects on the market, analog loops, amp switching, floor control, and even 9VDC power outputs for your pedals, the G-System offers the highest level of integration attainable.
Choose between a rack or a floor based setup, decide how the effects are routed, tailor the foot switch layout, and choose from more than 25 different on-board effects.
"It's been a while since a piece of gear literally made my heart beat faster. The G-System sets a new standard for professional level guitar effects." - Guitar World
"With the G-System under your feet, you may never want for another effects processor and you'll finally be able to incorporate all your favorite stomp pedals into one neat tidy incredible-looking and great-sounding rig." - Guitarist Magazine
"Even after 3 years I'm not tired of the sounds at all. It's still exciting to kick a chorus in." - Guitar Noize
Features / Specifications
- Multi-effects processor on the floor
- Up to 9 effects simultaneously
- Fast and smooth preset changes featuring delay spill-overs
- 4 switchable mono-loops for your favorite effect pedals
- 1 additional loop/insert point dedicated for preamps
- 4 x 9V DC outlets powering your effect pedals
- USB connection for software updates
- Ultimate flexibility as the the board can be separated allowing you to place the GFX01 with loops etc. in a 19" rack while leaving the control board on the floor
- MIDI for control of additional external MIDI units
- Connections for 2/4 Expression pedals
On top of that G-System also has the following effects:
- Filter block (Wah, touch wah auto-wah, Res filters)
- Pitch (Detune, Int. pitch, whammy, octaver, pitch shifter)
- Modulation (Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Vibrato, Univibe)
- Delay (Studio, Dynamic, Lo-Fi, Dual, Modulated)
- Reverb (Plate, Hall, Spring, Room)
- Noise Gate
- 5 loops for adding and controlling additional pedals
- 2 stereo relays for control amps channels, boost, etc. 2 expression inputs MIDI In/Out for controlling other devices (incl. MIDI Sync)
- Finish: Anodized aluminum front Plated and painted steel chassis
- Display: 2x20 character STN-LCD display + 20x7
- Footswitches: Dot-Matrix 18 Illuminated Footswitches (6 with)
- Dimensions: 20.2" x 10.5" x 4.1" (512.9mm x 265.9mm x 103.4mm)
- Weight:17.2 lb. (7.83 kg)
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <20 W
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.