TC Electronic RS410 Bass Speaker Cab, 4 x 10"
TC Electronic RS410 Bass Speaker Cab, 4 x 10"Details
With their RS range of cabinets, including the RS410, TC Electronics have produced an incredible bass amp system that is currently wowing the bass-playing world and offering you the ultimate in choice and tone.
Please note: Rig set-up images are for demonstration purposes only.
Product Ref: 14969View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The RS410 is a perfectly matched 4 x 10" (plus High-Frequency driver) cabinet for those of you who want to bolster your sound with four 10" drivers for even bigger impact.
An 8 Ohm, 600W cabinet, the RS410 will allow you to instantly get the loudness and tight response necessary, whether you are on stage or in the studio. The RS410 represents the third product in the TC Electronics RS cabinet range and stacks perfectly with the previous RS212 and RS210 cabinets.
Drivers and Connectivity
The custom-made adjustable centre HF driver ensures that you get optimal response and brightness, and overlaps the frequency response of the 4 x 10" drivers to give added presence in the high/mid sweetspot.
RS410 features two high-quality Speakon connectors as well as a heavy duty HF attenuator on the rear side.
Turning the RS410 on its side allows you to stack it perfectly with RS212 and RS210. As the RH450 is capable of driving three RS cabs, you can mix and match from the range of three cabinets to find the perfect response and tone for your needs. Achieve maximum flexibility in your rig by using a combination of cabs from the RS range to find a rig that suits your needs. The conventional stacking of two RS410 units will allow a 4 Ohm configuration of 8 x 10" drivers, which should satisfy those of you who need a really large stage setup.
The RS range incorporates a rugged design with an anti-scratch finish and uses a dual-component 'anti skid' surface treatment to help cabinets 'stick' together when stacked.
For more information about the TC Electronic RS410, please download the installation guide PDF from the link below
- Dimensions: W 664 x H 596 x D 427mm
- Weight: 37 kg
- Power handling: 600 Watt
- Enclosure: 18mm plywood side panels, 18mm rounded carved hardwood corners
- Surface treatment: 'Anti-skid' dual component surface
- Porting: Dual front porting
- Woofer: Eminence custom 10"
- Tweeter: Eminence 33mm voicecoil, titanium diaphragm
- Tweeter adjustment: L-pad (off - 0dB)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.