Takamine Pro Series P2DC Electro-Acoustic Guitar
Takamine Pro Series P2DC Electro-Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Takamine Pro Series 2 P2DC is a steel strung dreadnought cutaway with laminate sapele back and sides. The solid spruce top provides classic Takamine tone and playability, along with great projection, balance and harmonic richness.
Product Ref: 45441View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
All Takamine guitars have these special features:
- Palathetic Pickup: Specially designed by Takamine this pickup minimises string crosstalk and delivers pure tone
- Specially designed preamp: Working together with the pickup Takamine's preamps provide near mic quality sound.
- Two way truss rod, double saddle bridge, grounded twice: This ensures reliability on stage and protection from neck warp and perfect intonation
Body & Bridge
- Top Binding: Black
- Rosette: Concentric Rings
- Bridge: Rosewood Pin-less
- Back: Sapele Mahogany Laminate
- Sides: Sapele Mahogany Laminate
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Fretboard Binding: Rosewood
- Frets: 20 Nickel Silver
- Neck: African Mahogany
Hardware & Electronics
- Machine Heads: Chrome
- Preamp: CT4B II
- Nut: Cow Bone
- Nut Width: 42.5mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.