Yamaha YWA-10 Wireless Network Adapter
Yamaha YWA-10 Wireless Network AdapterDetails
The Yamaha YWA-10 wireless network adapter can be used to connect a Yamaha network AV receiver to a wireless home network. It is easy to set up, can support up to two networks and is IEEE 802.1lb/g/n compatible.
Product Ref: 36371View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The YWA-10 connects to the Ethernet port on the back of your Yamaha network receiver and communicates directly with your wireless router.
It's powered by the DC out jack or USB port of the receiver, so there is no need to take up an additional electrical outlet. The YWA-10 even has a second Ethernet output that can be used to provide network access to another device such as a Smart TV or Blu-ray Disc player.
If your Yamaha model has no USB port, the Yamaha YWA-10 can be powered by a 5V / 0.5A USB power supply.
- Wireless Network Adapter
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n compatible
- Auto setup by WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Manual setup by PC
- Two LAN ports to support up to two network products
- Power supply via USB from certain Yamaha models
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.