Samson Graphite M32 32 Key Mini USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
Samson Graphite M32 32 Key Mini USB MIDI Controller KeyboardDetails
Samson Graphie M32 32-Key Mini USB MIDI Controller Keyboard features an ultra-compact design with 32 semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keys. Equipped with dedicated octave and sustain buttons, along with pitch bend and modulation ribbon strips, the Samson Graphite M32 MIDI Controller provides you with an inspiring range of creative possibilities. Perfect for both live performances and studio recording sessions, the Graphite M32 is compatible with Mac, PC and iPad.
Product Ref: 42234View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Perfect Feel
The Samson Graphite M32 provides you with a responsive and expressive platform that has been designed to feel more like an instrument than a controller. Equipped with 32 velocity-sensitive keys, the Graphite M32 accurately captures the dynamics of your performance while remaining incredibly portable. Additionally, the pitch range is suitable for live performances and allows you to play 2-handed parts - left and right simultaneously - with ease.
Thanks to the dedicated Octave button, the Samson M32 MIDI Keyboard can be expanded to a complete four-octave range, without having to navigate any sub menus or shift keys. Additionally, the Sustain button enables the controller to extend notes without the need for an external pedal accessory. Complete with Pitch Bend and Modulation touch-sensitive ribbons, the Samson Graphite M32 offers precise control over effects, an outstanding range of musical expression and inspiring tone manipulation.
When combined with an iPad via Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately), the Samson Graphite M32 is the perfect tool for modern musicians who like to create whilst on-the-go. Compatible with all of your favourite music and synth iPad apps that support MIDI controllers, the Graphite M32 provides you with endless creative possibilities.
- 32-key velocity-sensitive mini keyboard
- Ultra-portable design, perfect for home studios and on-the-go applications
- Programmable Data slider and Volume knob
- Control Change mode to send control change messages
- Program mode sends program change information
- Dedicated Octave and Sustain buttons, Pitch Bend and Modulation strips
- Mini USB port
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Included mini USB to USB cable
- Free Graphite Editor Software available to download
- Keys: 32-Key, Semi-Weighted, Velocity Sensitive
- Volume Knob
- Data Slider
- Octave +/- Buttons
- Pitch Bend Ribbon Strip
- Modulation Ribbon Strip
- Operation Controls:
- CC Mode
- Functions Keys: 0-9, Enter
- MIDI: MIDI via USB
- Power: USB Bus Powered
- Accessories: USB Cable, Included
- Dimensions: 441mm x 122mm x 42mm / 17.36'' x 4.8'' x 1.65''
- Weight: 0.6kg / 1.32kg
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- 256MB RAM or More
- 800MHz or Higher
- USB Port
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 or Higher
- 733MHz or Higher
- 512MB RAM or More
- USB Port
- iOS v4.2 or Higher
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.