Behringer Xenyx 302 USB Mixer & Audio Interface
Behringer Xenyx 302 USB Mixer & Audio InterfaceDetails
Need a handy little mixer you can grab with your laptop on the way out the door? Or maybe you don't want to give up valuable desktop real estate to a large mixer? The new XENYX 302USB is ideally suited for a small home studio or the on-the-go recording enthusiast. At approximately 4" long and 5" wide (117 x 135 mm), the XENYX 302USB respects your desk space, while providing an XLR & 1/4" combination socket, stereo USB/Line channel plus a dedicated 2-Track input.
Product Ref: 23833View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Small, but mighty!
Don't let the XENYX 302USB's diminutive size fool you-this little gem is loaded with features typically reserved for larger, more expensive mixers. For instance, we equipped the Mic input with our XENYX mic preamp, which is legendary for its sonic clarity and high-headroom performance. We also gave the Mic and Line/USB channels our 2-band British-style EQs (Low and High), and provide a 2-Track input that can be assigned to either the Main Mix or Phones.
You can even power the XENYX 302USB from your computer's USB port, which is great for capturing the sounds of migratory birds in flight, or for posting your podcast straight to the Web. Sports announcers, radio and TV reporters will definitely want one of these in their field bag. Incredible sonic performance, versatility and extreme value in a small package-that's the XENYX 302USB!
- Ultra-compact and ultra-low noise analog mixer with USB/Audio interface
- Powered through USB or external power adaptor (included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band graphic EQ for warm and musical sound
- 2-Track input assignable to Headphone or Main Mix output
- Main Mix plus separate Phones output
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.