Beyerdynamic DT 770M Monitoring Headphones, 80 Ohm
Beyerdynamic DT 770M Monitoring Headphones, 80 OhmDetails
Featuring excellent ambient noise attenuation, great sound quality and an extended frequency range, the DT 770 M headphones are designed specially for drummers and FOH monitoring.
Product Ref: 10977View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DT 770 M dynamic, close headphones are specially designed for drummers and FOH monitoring. It boasts a strengthened headband and the softskin ear pads provide an excellent isolation against ambient noise. The single sided straight cable allows a volume control directly at the headphone.
- Closed headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA)
- Superb sound quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Extended frequency range
- Single-sided cable with volume control
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing, softskin ear pads
- Secure and comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable headband construction with soft padding
- Single-sided cable
- Includes Bag
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Nominal frequency response: 5 - 30,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 80 per cartridge
- Nominal SPL: 105 dB SPL
- Nominal T.H.D: Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation: approx. 35 dB(A)
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 6.5 N
- Weight (without cable): 300 g
- Length and type of cable: 3 m / straight cable
- Connection: Gold plated stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.