Neumann TLM 103 Studio Microphone, Black w/ Free Neutrik 3m XLR Cable
Neumann TLM 103 Studio Microphone, Black w/ Free Neutrik 3m XLR CableDetails
Product Ref: 51178View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The TLM 103 has low self noise, high sound pressure level transmission, a cardioid capsule, well balanced acoustics and excellent attenuation of signals from the rear. The cardioid capsule pattern optimises the attenuation of unwanted rear sound. This also leads to a high feedback suppression when the mic is used in live situations or where loudspeaker playback is a factor.
The Neumann TLM 103 mic has a flat frequency response up to about 5 kHz and above that a wide flat 4 dB presence boost. Thelarge wire mesh head protects the capsule from unwanted plosives and pop noises. This means the mic maintains an excellent impulse response and reproduces the finest details of music and speech without colouration.
With just 7 dB-A/17.5dB CCIR the self noise level of this mic is reduced so much that even the smallest signals are reproduced noise free. Capable of handling sound pressure levels up to 138dB without distortion, the TLM 103 gives you a dynamic range of 131 dB (A-weighted). The frequency range reaches below 20 Hz meaning even very low bass signals are reproduced fully.
The TLM 103 comes with an elastic shockmount to further reduce structure borne interference.
- A universal cardioid mic
- Vocalist recording
- Announcer's mic for broadcasting/voice over
- Due to minimal self-noise: on-air mic for radio/broadcast, very low amplitude signals, radio drama, sampling, foley/sound effects
- Home recording and project studios
- Spot mic for: wind instruments, strings, percussion, guitar amps, drum overhead
- Large diaphragm cardioid microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer with with one-diaphragm capsule
- Transformerless circuitry
- Extremely low noise: 7 dB-A
- Includes swivel mount
- Straightforward handling for home recording and professional studios
- High-quality professional equipment for limited budgets
- Includes a 3m XLR cable
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 23 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR 17.5 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: 7 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (rel. 94 dB SPL): 76.5 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (rel. 94 dB SPL) 87 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5 138 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 13 dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938): 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938): 3 mA
- Matching connector: XLR3F
- Weight: approx. 450 g
- Diameter: 60 mm
- Length: 132 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.