QSC TouchMix 16 Compact Digital Mixer
QSC TouchMix 16 Compact Digital MixerDetails
Product Ref: 43361View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Just as digital cameras offer advanced features to meet the needs of highly skilled professional photographers with "point and shoot" features to assist novice users in achieving optimum results, the TouchMix-16 (20 input channels) provides the user a choice of Advanced Mode operation that offers total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that provides only the most essential controls.
Big Mixer Features and Specifications
TouchMix Series "no asterisk" specifications include 4-band, fully parametric EQ with both variable hi-and lo-pass filters, as well as comprehensive dynamics processing on each input channel. Four mix busses feed four internal, professional, digital effects processors. Comprehensive dynamics, graphic EQ, hi- pass, lo-pass and notch filters and delay are available on both the main and aux outputs and there are 8 DCA groups with mutes as well as 8 mute groups. With ten auxiliary output channels, TouchMix also has ample stage monitor mixing capability. Both models have the ability to drive multiple, wired stereo in-ear monitors directly.
Fast, Professional Results
TouchMix features a comprehensive library of Channel Presets, created specifically for the unique requirements of live sound reinforcement. Designed by veteran live sound engineers utilizing all types of instruments, popular microphones and pickups as well as multiple types of speakers systems, these presets help the user achieve great results quickly. The mixer's onboard Effects Wizard guides the user through the selection and assignment of appropriate effects while the Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping. TouchMix also comes with a comprehensive library of complete Mixer Scenes, and all user parameters of any mix can be saved, both internally and via USB drive.
Compact and Complete
The TouchMix Series models are completely self-contained and require no external PC or video display. The graphic, color touch-screen provides access to all mix parameters along with a physical rotary encoder and hardware buttons. The available Remote Control App for iOS devices controls all mixer parameters and the included USB Wi-Fi adapter creates the network connection between the mixer and the hand-held device. No external network hardware is required. The mixer is also capable of direct recording to an external USB hard drive in 32-bit broadcast wave format. Tracks can be played back on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post-production. TouchMix Models also come complete with their own padded carrying case, for transport and protection.
- 20 full-function inputs (16 mic/line, 2 stereo line)
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3 octave graphic equalistion, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, proper gain adjustment, effects selection and more.
- Monitor mixes: TM-16, 6 mono plus 2 stereo.
- Drives wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly.
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included.
- Display: 6.1" x 3.52 (156 mm x 90 mm) color TFT, touch sensing
- Inputs (Mic/Line): 20 total
- Four XLR/TRS combo
- 12 XLR
- Two stereo 1/4" TRS
- Input (Talkback): One XLR
- Two main XLR line-level
- Six aux XLR line-level
- Two stereo TRS (line-level or in-ear monitor, 16Ω min. impedance)
- One stereo monitor TRS (line-level or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)
- One stereo cue TRS, (line-level or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)
- Mic & Line Input Channel Processing: 4-band parametric EQ with high/low shelving option, variable 24 db/octave HPF & LPF, gate, compressor
- 2-Track (USB) & FX Return Processing: 2-band shelving EQ, variable 24 dB/octave HPF, gate, compressor
- Output Channel Processing: Main outputs and auxes 1-6: 1/3 octave GEQ, Limiter, 4 full-frequency notch filters, Variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters, Auxes 7/8 & 9/10 (TM-16 only): 4-band PEQ, Limiter, Additional variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters
- Recording: 22 tracks, requires USB 3.0 HD, FAT32 format, minimum 7800 RPM
- Groups: 8 DCA groups (with mutes), 8 Mute groups
- Cue: Selectable AFL or PFL
- Effects: 4 professional effects engines including reverb, echo, delay, chorus. 50 factory, 50 user presets, 1 pitch correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Scene and Preset Memory: Scenes: 130 user-defined scenes, including all mixer parameters may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted USB Channel and FX Presets: 130 user-defined channel presets and 130 FX presets may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted USB
- External Control: iOS TouchMix app for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air. Control via Wi-Fi provides access to all mixer functions. Requires iOS 6 or higher.
- Wi-Fi: USB Wi-Fi adapter included
- Dimensions (HWD): 58 mm x 360 mm x 291 mm / 2.3" x 14.2" x 11.5"
- Weight: 5.9 lb (2.98 kg)
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency: Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
- Internal Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz ±0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -126 dBu
- Residual Output Noise: -86 dBu
- Crosstalk: -80 dB
- S/N Ratio: -94 dB
- Maximum Input Level: +16 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, XLR), +26 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, TRS), +22 dBu (Stereo inputs)
- Phantom Power: 48V, individually switchable per channel
- Included: USB WiFi adapter, soft carrying case, power supply
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.