Sennheiser EW 152 G3 Wireless Headset Microphone System, CH 38
Sennheiser EW 152 G3 Wireless Headset Microphone System, CH 38Details
The Sennheiser EW 152 G3 allows you to enjoy hands free performance with the comfortable headset microphone, true diversity receiver and bodypack transmitter. The ME 3-ew cardioid condenser headset microphone is easy to wear, has great pop protection and produces powerful sound. G3 wireless systems from Sennheiser enable total freedom of movement and deliver the technology you know you can rely on. The system offers twelve frequency agile preset memories, battery status indication on the transmitter and receiver, pilot tone squelch for RF interference elimination during transmitter power off, automatic frequency scanning and true diversity reception.
Product Ref: 15129View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 606MHz - 614MHz operating frequency range
- Sturdy metal housing
- 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free operation
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronisation of transmitter via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on the receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated EQ and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 Accupack directly on the transmitter
- Wide range of optional accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Frequency Range: 606MHz - 614MHz
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 18kHz (Microphone)
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR Connector: 6.3mm
- Presets: 12
- Microphone: Electret
- Sound Pressure Level: 150dB SPL Maximum
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.9%
- Pick-Up Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- AF Sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >110dB (A)
- RF Power Output: 30mW
- Switching Bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak Deviation: ±48kHz
- Antenna Connector: 2 BNC, 50Ω
- Audio Output Level:
- Balanced: +18dBu Maximum (XLR)
- Unbalanced: +12dBu Maximum (Jack)
- Transmitter: 82mm x 64mm x 24mm
- Receiver: 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
- Transmitter: 160g
- Receiver: 900g
- Operating Time:
- Transmitter: Approx. 8 Hours
What's In The Box
- 1 x EM 100 G3 Rack-Mount Receiver
- 1 x SK 100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x ME 3-EW Cardioid Headset
- 1 x NT 2 Power Supply
- 2 x Antennas
- 2 x Stacking Elements
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Operating Instructions
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.