Shure SM48S Dynamic Mic + Switch
Shure SM48S Dynamic Mic + SwitchDetails
Product Ref: 6474View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The SM48 microphone was designed to be used within professional settings such as sound reinforcement, studio recordings and broadcasting applications. In addition to the excellent sound reproduction, the SM48S features an on/off switch for complete control over your performance. The true cardioid pick-up pattern of the dynamic microphone ensures excellent feedback rejection throughout the frequency range. With a bright mid-range and low frequency roll off, the SM48 is an ideal candidate for vocalists wanting a performance with clarity. Constructed from rugged material and featuring a shock-mounted grille, the dynamic mic is built to withstand the rigors of live performances.
Included In The Box
- 1 x Shure SM48S Cardioid Dynamic Microphone With On/Off Switch
- 1 x Swivel Adapter
- 1 x Storage Bag
- Cardioid pick-up pattern rejects off-axis sound and unwanted noise
- Tailored frequency response for vocals
- On/Off switch allows you to control your performance when on stage
- Brightened mid-range & bass roll-off to control proximity effect
- Shock-mounted cartridge reduces handling noise
- Built-in pop filter reduces unanted noise such as wind
- Includes stand adapter & carrying/storage bag
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 55Hz - 14kHz
- Sensitivity: -57.50 dBV/Pa - 1.30 mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 150 Ω
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Weight: 370 g
- Height: 166 mm
- Width: 54.2 mm
- Depth: 54.2 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.