Adam F7 Active Studio Monitor, Single
Adam F7 Active Studio Monitor, SingleDetails
The Adam F7 Studio Monitor is driven by two Class A/B amplifiers that provide vibrant and deep bass with a maximum SPL of 109dB per pair. The F7 monitor features a broad frequency range of 44Hz to 50kHz, comprehensive controls and a Room Equalizer for high (> 5kHz) and low (< 300 Hz) frequencies as well as an overall volume control. Complete with a high pass filter for use with a subwoofer and XLR/TRS/RCA inputs, these professional monitors can easily and accurately reproduce dynamically challenging tracks.
Product Ref: 30064View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
F Series by Adam
The F Series monitors were designed for music lovers, musicians, sound engineers and producers alike. Focusing on the main elements of any professional monitor, Adam focuses on precise and natural sound reproduction. The clarity of the handmade X-ART tweeter combined with the powerful bass responses make the F series monitors perfect for a range of demanding applications.
- Mid-Woofer Size: 7'' / 177mm
- Mid-Woofer Cone Material: Glass Fibre/Paper
- Mid-Woofer Voice Coil: 1.5'' / 37mm
- Tweeter Type: X-ART
- Tweeter Diaphragm Area: 3''² / 1848mm²
- Amplifier Type: Class A/B
- Amplifier Power RMS: 100W
- Frequency Response: 44 Hz - 50 kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m: >109 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2600 Hz
- High Shelf EQ > 5 kHz: ±6 dB
- Low Shelf EQ < 300 kHz: ±6 dB
- Input Connectors: XLR / RCA / TRS
- Magnetically Shielded: No
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 12.5'' x 9'' x 10.5'' / 321mm x 225mm x 266mm
- Weight: 19.8lb / 9kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.