Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 Mixer & Shure SRH240 Headphone Bundle
Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 Mixer & Shure SRH240 Headphone BundleDetails
The Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 Digital Recording Mixer is a compact yet feature-full package. It integrates a 16x16 FireWire interface, comes with bundled software, boasts 130 quality signal processors and features Midi In/Out.
Included are the Shure SRH240 headphones providing excellent sound reproduction and comfort.
Product Ref: 39347View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact yet Featured
The Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 is a compact, 16-channel digital recording mixer, offering 8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels and features 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps (13 XMAX preamps when you include the Talkback input).
Even with its compactness comes amazing features and processing power that might just surprise you. The StudioLive 16.0.2 employs the same workflow and easy-to-use mixing-surface design as the bigger StudioLive boards, and provides sound that is every bit as good, with the same high-definition, wide-dynamic-range, digital converters.
Integrates Firewire Interface and Bundled Software
The StudioLive 16.0.2 integrates a 16x16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture, Studio One Artist recording and production software, and Virtual StudioLive, bidirectional control software, and it works great with PreSonus' free SL Remote iPad and iPhone control apps.
130 Quality Signal Processors
The 16.0.2's Fat Channel has a great supply of compressors, limiters, gates, phase reverse, high-pass filters, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ. Two stereo, 32-bit floating-point effects processors provide delay and reverb effects.
MIDI control from a footpedal
That's right. The StudioLive 16.0.2 offers MIDI In and Out, so you can recall Scenes from a DAW using MIDI Program Changes, control the main output volume and effects level, and even mute effects between songs.
Save your Settings for Quick Recall
If you want to keep hold of that perfect mix that you established, and enhance the capabilities of good dynamic mixes tailored to each song or segment of the show, then you can save all of your digital settings for quick setup and recall.
- 8 mono mic/line inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers
- 4 stereo line channel inputs
- 4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- 2 Internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customizable reverb and delay presets
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses
- One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only)
- 16-in/16-out FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Scene store and recall
- Settings can be copied among channels and buses and saved as user presets.
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and PC
- Capture 1.1 recording software for Mac and PC
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, Ableton Live, and more
- Lockout mode protects your settings from meddlers and accidents
- MIDI Control Mode
- Free StudioLive Remote iPad® wireless-control software available at the Apple App Store
- PreSonus Universal Control 1.5.3 or later
- IEEE 1394 FireWire 400 Port
- Internet connection recommended
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- Monitor with 1024x768 resolution
- Windows® Vista x64/x86 SP2, Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1, Windows 8 x64/x86
- Intel® Core Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Mac® OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or Core i3 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
Click on the link below for specifications on the Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 Digital Recording Mixer
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.