Flute Beginner Pack by Gear4music
Flute Beginner Pack by Gear4musicDetails
Product Ref: 13139View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Included In This Pack
- Student Flute by Gear4music
- Hard case
- Music Stand
- Flute Basics Tuition Book and CD
- Cleaning Rod
- Flute Maintenance Kit by Gear4music
Ideal For Beginners
This Student Flute has an offset G mechanism which is much more comfortable for most players, especially those with smaller hands. It also has a split E mechanism which means the top E note is easier to play, producing a brighter sound without affecting any other notes. Both these features are beneficial to new players producing a much more rewarding playing experience as they progress.
The closed hole design of this flute makes it a lot easier to play than open hole models. Beginners will appreciate the drawn tone holes which result in an easy action and smooth sound. The springs give a light and easy to use action that improves intonation. The standard 'C' footjoint allows the student to play all the way down to bottom C.
Lightweight and Durable Body
The flute's body is made from cupro-nickel - a lightweight, corrosion resistant alloy resulting in a long lasting instrument that can hold up to the occasional bump and scrape. The coating is formed of combined nickel and silver which produces a durable and attractive finish.
Case and Cleaning Tools
This flute comes complete with everything a beginner needs to get started. A canvas case with shoulder strap makes transporting and storing the instrument simple. A polishing cloth and cleaning rod help to keep the flute in good condition.
Features & Specifications
- Build: 16 Hole nickel-silver flute
- Key Cups: Nickel silver
- Split E-Key: Yes
- Model: Plateau (closed hole) with offset G key
- Foot Joint: C
- Body: Nickel silver plated
- Tone Holes: Drawn and rolled
- Pads: Double skin Italian
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.