Ultimate Support TS100B Hydraulic Tripod Speaker Stand
Ultimate Support TS100B Hydraulic Tripod Speaker StandDetails
Product Ref: 22533View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Raise and Lower the Speaker with Ease!
The TS-100 is the easiest speaker stand to use thanks to the internal air-powered shock that literally raises the speaker for you. The stand's internal shock easily raises speakers weighing 35 lbs and less with no effort from the user (the Mackie SRM Series, JBL EON Series, and QSC K Series all weigh far less than 35 lbs, for instance). And, the TS-100 requires very little effort from the end user to raise speakers weighing more than 35 lbs. When you're ready to lower the speaker, we've provided a convenient and ergonomic hand grip from which you can lower the speaker - with just one hand. There's never been an easier, more convenient, or safer way to set up and tear down speakers.
Patented Tripod Design
The TS-100's offset tripod base design provides more support than typical "off-the-shelf" speaker stands. The design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems, and includes a super strong die-cast metal collar that prevents over-tightening and breakage issues associated with all plastic designs.
Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminum Tubing
The entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing for durability, functionality, and weight savings. The TS-100 will not rust or corrode (thanks to its architectural anodized finish), is very smooth to operate, and is extraordinarily strong yet lightweight.
100 Field Serviceable Parts
From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-100 is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan. In the unlikely event that something does break on the TS-100, simply replace with an affordable part instead of throwing the entire stand away and buying a whole new one!
- Raise and Lower the Speaker with Ease!
- Patented Tripod Design
- Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminum Tubing
- 100 Field Serviceable Parts
- Height: 3'8" - 6'7" (1118 mm - 2007 mm)
- Base Diameter: 47" (1194 mm)
- Telescoping Tube Diameter: 1.5" (38 mm)
- Adapter Diameter: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Load Capacity: 150 lbs. (68.2 kg)
- Folded: 43.5" x 5.5" (1105 mm x 140 mm)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.