Natal Pro Series Snare Drum Stand
Natal Pro Series Snare Drum StandDetails
This Natal Snare Drum Stand is ultra heavy duty providing superior strength and durability.
Product Ref: 27456View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Natal Snare Drum Stand has a sturdy cradle with high grade rubber grip points which are tapered for minimum contact with the drum shell. This allows your snare to resonate more freely.
The extendable cradle is mounted on a ball joint, which moves through 360 degrees, so you can locate your snare drum in whichever playing position suitas you best. It then locks tight with a high tension lever. The large aluminium grip nut allows the cradle to be easily and quickly adjusted for quick snare drum changeover and faster setup and breakdown.
The basket is mounted on the Natal Hex Rod for ultimate stability. Unlike the more common round rod the Hex Rod's shape means that it simply cannot slip from side to side once it is locked into the ball joint.
For added stability the stand's legs have a wide span (4x16x260mm). The Pro Snare Stand is supplied with basket height memory lock, Natal branded wing nuts and high grade non-slip rubber feet.
- Ball clamp for infinite position
- Ultra Stability
- Non-Slip Natal rubber feet
- Quick release mechanism
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.