Fret King Black Label Esprit III Electric Guitar, Candy Apple Red
Fret King Black Label Esprit III Electric Guitar, Candy Apple RedDetails
This guitar has a recognisable look and a variety of tones to explore. The Fret King Black Label Esprit III in Candy Apple Red comes with three WP90s and a Wilkinson roller bridge with vintage '60s 'Long Tail' Vibrato.
Product Ref: 33056View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With its recognisable look, the Fret-King Black Label Esprit III has a reversed six-a-side in-line peghead and, as you can see, an asymmetric body. The Esprit III boasts versatility and features a long tenon set-neck construction, combining a three-piece centre block agathis body with fast-playing maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. The Esprit III comes equipped with three WP90 pickups, a vintage '60s 'Long Tail' vibrato and signature oversized pickguard.
Explore A Range Of Tones
Thanks to the reverse string tension and three stacked Wilkinson WP90s, there's a big range of sounds to explore with the Esprit III. Use the Master volume and master tone to your advantage. The Wilkinson Vari-coil allows each of the stacked pickups to be rolled progressively back to single coil. The Vari-coil and five-way switch providew you with many permutations; Classic neck P90, that definitive bridge single coil, hot bridge humbucker, and more.
Wilkinson Roller Bridge With Vibrato
The Wilkinson roller bridge with vintage '60s 'Long Tail' vibrato provides fantastic return to pitch.
Features and Specifications
Body & Bridge
- Colour: Candy Apple Red
- Bridge: Wilkinson roller bridge with vibrato
- Body: 3pc agathis
Neck & Construction
- Neck: Maple set neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 10" radius
- Number of Frets: 22 medium jumbo frets
- Inlay: Pearl dots
- Scale: 25"/634mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Tuners: Wilkinson WJ04
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: 3 x Wilkinson stacked WP90s
- Controls: Volume, tone, Vari-coil, 5-way selector
- Hardware: Chrome
- Luxury Fret-King carry bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.