Art M-Five Studio Condenser Microphone
Art M-Five Studio Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The ART M-Five ribbon microphone's low-tension 2-micron aluminum ribbon delivers extremely precise sonic detail with a smooth, natural extended low frequency response and unrivaled clarity.
Product Ref: 13276View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The asymmetrical figure-8 pickup pattern has an extended sweet spot on the rear face of the microphone allowing the recording to accurately reproduce the natural space and ambient reverberation of a good sounding live room. The M-Five excels recording critical vocals, solo instruments, brass & woodwinds, acoustic guitars, acoustic bass, cellos, string sections, acoustic pianos (Including grands), guitar amps, bass Amps, drum overheads and percussion.
The M-Five is also ideally suited to broadcast applications, as a radio announce mic and for ambient soundtrack recording and sound design. The M-Five comes complete with a deluxe shockmount in an aluminum carrying case.
- Low-Mass Aluminum Ribbon Element
- Figure-8 audio directionality with extended sweet spot
- Extremely Natural Sounding ? Ideal for Critical Vocal & Instrument Tracking
- Easily handles ultra-high sound pressure levels (up to148dB)
- Fast accurate transient response with stunning realism
- Low residual noise
- No power supply required
- Aluminum Carrying Case & Deluxe Cradle Shockmount Included
- Type: Ribbon Microphone
- Capsule: 2.5-micron 35mm Aluminum Ribbon
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -54dB (+/-3dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 70dB @ 1Pa
- Impedance: <600 ohms
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.