Sennheiser MD 421 II Dynamic Instrument and Vocal Microphone
Sennheiser MD 421 II Dynamic Instrument and Vocal MicrophoneDetails
The Sennheiser MD 421 II is a professional quality dynamic microphone which features a cardioid pickup pattern, enabling it to cope with the most diverse recording conditions and broadcasting applications. The MD 421's full-bodied cardioid pattern, and five-position bass control make it an excellent choice for most instruments, as well as group vocals, or radio broadcast announcers, and with its capability to handle high sound pressure levels, this microphone is ideal for naturally reproducing guitars and drums.
Product Ref: 39360View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Sennheiser MD 421 is a microphone renowned the world over, suitable for a wide range of applications. Featuring a 5 position bass frequency control switch and capsule capable of coping with high sound pressure levels, the MD 421 II is perfect for drums, horns and guitar cabinet miking whilst effective feedback rejection and clear sound reproduction makes it ideal for vocals and other instruments.
Included In The Box
- 1 x MD 421 II Cardioid Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Clamp For 3/8" Thread
- Rugged professional microphone
- Five position bass roll-off switch
- Effective feedback rejection
- Clear sound reproduction
- Easy handling due to pronounced directivity
- Dimensions: 215 x 46 x 49 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 17kHz
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic
- Weight: 385 g
- Pick-Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity In Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 2 mV/Pa +- 3 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 200 Ω
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 200 Ω
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.