Tascam CD-RW901MKII Professional Audio CD Recorder
Tascam CD-RW901MKII Professional Audio CD RecorderDetails
Product Ref: 26328View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CD-RW901SL also has dedicated input level controls and its digital inputs are equipped with Automatic Sample Rate Conversion for compatibility with nearly any signal. Pitch Control (16% +/-) on playback is a standard feature along with Key Control, MP3 Audio Playback, and Power-on-Play. The front panel PS/2 keyboard input offers the ability to name tracks and provide the user one-key access to frequently accessed menu functions.
The latest upgrade to the CD-RW901SL added continuous recording between two CD-RW901SLs, Index Search and New Time Skip functions on skip mode, Selectable Disc Reading Speed, and MP3 Action Setting (prevents accidental termination of continuous MP3 playback) to an already impressive list of features.
- Slot Loading Transport
- 24 bit A/D and D/A converters
- Sample Rate Conversion (32KHz to 48KHz)
- XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced analog I/O with dedicated input controls
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
- RS-232C serial control port and Parallel control port
- Timed track increment feature can automatically add a CD track ID every 1 to 10 minutes
- ± 16% pitch control in 0.1% steps (CD audio discs only)
- MP3 Audio Playback with MP3 Action Setting
- RS-232 and Parallel Control
- Index Search and Time Skip function on skip mode
- Continuous Recording between two CD-R901SLs
- CD Text and MP3 ID3 tag display
- Key Control (CD audio discs only): Change the pitch without changing the playback speed
- Digital fade in/fade out recording features
- Supports CD-TEXT
- PS/2 keyboard input
- Auto track increment by level with trim function
- Un-finalize or Erase for CD-RW
- All, single, program, random play and repeat play modes
- Power on play
- Selectable Copy ID
- Wired remote control (Included)
- Index mark and index search
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.