Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion Pedal
Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion PedalDetails
The OS-2 gives players a choice of overdrive or distortion or lets them combine both - all in a single compact pedal. Its distortion maintains the subtle nuances of single-coil guitar pickups. Flexible pedal capable of producing overdrive, distortion, or a combination of both. Get "in your face" distortion while maintaining the subtle nuances of single-coil guitar pickups.
Product Ref: 9960View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The BOSS OS-2 guitar distortion effects pedal offers overdrive effect or distortion effect or lets you combine both effects - all in a single compact guitar effects pedal. This integration of the two guitar effects gives you more options than using serially connected guitar pedals, and provides hard distortion effect that maintains the subtle nuances of single-coil guitar pickups.
BOSS guitar stomp box effects pedals are built to last. The stomp boxes can handle the demands of the gigging musician. When you stomp on the pedal, the sound is there. Always. No more missed riffs. These guitar effects pedals deliver.
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both "over-the-top" distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -100 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current: Draw 12 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Dimensions: (W) 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches (D) 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches (H) 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (Inc. Batt.): 0.4 kg, 0 lbs. 15 oz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.