Moog Etherwave Theremini Miniature Theremin
Moog Etherwave Theremini Miniature ThereminDetails
The Moog Etherwave Theremini is a miniature theremin with built-in performance features the will ensure you never play a note wrong.
Product Ref: 42979View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Theremini features assistive pitch correction, which lets you play every note in perfect scale, or change the setting to perform with no pitch assistance, like a traditional theremin. The pitch correction function is great for adapting to your playing ability.
Other built-in features include speakers and a tuner which gives real-time visual feedback.
On the front panel, there's a headphone jack, and the back panel features two line level audio inputs, a pitch CV output and MIDI connectivity via USB.
- Pitch correction with selectable scales and root note
- Built in tuner allows you to learn pitch and scales
- 32 Wavetable based presets
- Built in speaker
- Headphone output
- Two 1/4" audio outputs
- Single Pitch CV output w/ selectable range
- User selectable scale and root note (stored per preset)
- User selectable range: highest note and lowest note (stored per preset)
- Adjustable Stereo Ping-Pong Delay
- Removable pitch antenna - built in storage compartment on bottom-side
- Built in 3/8" Mic stand and Camera stand adaptor
- High quality rubberized feet
- LCD Screen: 128 X 64 pixel LCD with white backlight.
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS headphone jack
- Volume Control: Controls headphone volume and built in speaker volume.
- Pitch Bias Control: Determines the amount of pitch correction from 0% to 100%
- Scale Button: Select from a list of built in scales
- Root Control: Select the root note to be used by the scale
- Setup Control: Provides access the setup and calibration functions - also acts as a shift key.
- Delay Length Control: Selects the length of delay: SHORT, MEDIUM, LONG, or OFF
- Delay Amount Control: Controls the amount of delay mixed with the dry signal.
- Preset Control: Selects the preset played from a built in list of 32 presets
- Outputs: 2 x Line Level 1/4" unbalanced TS
- CV Output: 1/4" TS (0-5V or 0-10V selectable)
- USB: MiniB USB 2.0 for USB MIDI
- Lock: Kensington
- Power Switch: Push ON / Push OFF
- Height: 15" with antenna (4" Without)
- Width: 22.75"
- Depth: 6.5"
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.