Numark C3USB 5 Channel Mobile DJ Rack Mixer With USB I/O
Numark C3USB 5 Channel Mobile DJ Rack Mixer With USB I/ODetails
Product Ref: 37033View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Numark C3USB has two USB ports, each user assignable as an input or output. As inputs, incoming audio can be mixed like any other input. As outputs, you can send your mix out to a connected computer for recording. Because it employs plug-and-play USB, C3USB connects to almost any Mac or PC with no drivers needed, and works with nearly all audio playback and recording software.
The C3USB is built with a wide assortment of input and output connections, a three-band EQ on each channel and many other features that will make your gigs fun and entertaining.
- Five-channel rack mountable DJ mixer
- RCA phono/line and microphone inputs
- XLR, RCA and headphone outputs
- Two USB jacks, each assignable to input or output
- USB input for connecting computers for audio input
- USB output for recording gigs to computer
- Three-band EQ each channel
- Microphone channel with EQ
- Replaceable, assignable crossfader
- No software drivers needed for use with Windows XP/Vista or Mac OS X
- Works with almost any audio recording software
- Mac and PC Class Compliant (immediately compatible with every current and future edition)
- Inputs: 3 x RCA (Phono), 8 x RCA (Line), 3 x 1/4" Jack (Microphone)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (Balanced), 1 x RCA (Master), 1 x RCA (Record), 1 x RCA (Zone), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Headphone)
- Distortion (THD): < 0.01%
- S/N Ratio (Line): > 98 dB
- S/N Ratio (Phono): > 86 dB
- S/N Ratio (Mic): > 81 dB
- 3-Band Channel Equalizer: +12/-32 dB @ 60Hz, +12/-32dB @ 1.2kHz, +10/-28dB @ 15kHz
- DJ Microphone Equalizer: +/- 10dB @ 100Hz, +/- 10dB @ 15kHz
- Power Consumption: 11W (Typical), 14.7W (With Full Headphone Output)
- Height: 7"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 4"
- Weight: 3.2 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.