View Full Description
Upon registration you will receive a free upgrade to Iris 2
A unique approach to sound design and synthesis
The iZotope iris lets you make synthesized sounds that were never possible before. With iZotope's well-known spectral processing you are able to isolate certain parts of a sound sample.
iZotope's acclaimed processing
iZotope has earnt a good reputation for designing world-class audio processing technology, and the iZotope Iris leverages many features found in other iZotope products. The spectral processing was first used in iZotope's award-winning RX audio restoration software. Iris uses Radius RT for real-time pitch shifting, preserving your sample's timing while transparently altering pitch. You are provided a range of iZotope's fantastic effects, consisting of distortions, delays, filters, reverbs, and more.
Vast sound library, with support for your own samples
The iZotope Iris comes loaded with a 4GB library of samples, ranging from everything between animals and nature sounds to vocal sounds and power tools. There are also instrument samples available to play, but with the incredible sound-shaping power that iris provides, you will love being able to import your own samples to play with.
- Sample-based virtual synthesizer plug-in
- Spectral processing lets you isolate specific components of a sound for further processing
- Radius RT real-time pitch shifting sounds incredibly transparent, allowing extreme changes in pitch without affecting the timing of your original sample
- Add a suboscillator to your creations for deeper, richer sounds
- Layer up to three sample to create unique sounds
- 4GB sample library included
- 500 presets created by renowned sound designers
- Software Type: Synthesizer
- Supported Computer Format: Mac, PC
- Supported Plug-In Formats: AAX 64, RTAS, AudioSuite, VST, VST3, AU, DirectX
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Processor
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Processor
- OS Requirements - Mac: Mac OS X 10.5.8 or Later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows XP (SP2 or Later), Windows Vista, Windows 7
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.