Primavera 100 Viola Outfit, 12 Inch
Primavera 100 Viola Outfit, 12 InchDetails
The 12 Inch Primavera 100 Viola is the complete outfit suitable for beginners and students. Made from a carefully selected hand carved Spruce and Maple body, the viola not only looks appealing but creates a full and resonant sound. Featuring ebony fittings along with a carbon fibre tailpiece and ebonised fingerboard, this instrument is very hard wearing and easy to maintain. Included with the viola is a hard foam case, a hardwood bow and rosin, all so that you can get playing straight away.
Product Ref: 26229View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Primavera 100 Series
The Primavera 100 series of viola include everything that you would need from a beginner instrument. The body of the instrument has been made from Maple and Spruce wood, which gives a full and resonant sound. Featuring Ebony chinrest and pegs, the fittings are not only traditionally stylish but very practical and long lasting. A composite tailpiece with fine tuners and ebonised hardwood not only make the instrument look professional but is lightweight and easy to use. Steel strings mounted on to Maple bridge not only create a pleasing tone but are also hard wearing.
Everything You Need
The Primavera 100 viola includes a range of accessories to get you playing straight away. The hardwood bow includes an ebony frog and synthetic horse hair, making it durable, lightweight and very easy to use. The viola also includes a hard moulded foam case, which includes shoulder straps for carrying to lessons and rehearsals easy and has plenty of storage pockets for music and the included rosin.
- Body: Hand Carved Maple and Spruce
- Fingerboard: Ebonised Hardwood
- Chinrest: Ebony
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with Fine Adjusters
- Bridge: Primo Maple
- Topnut: Ebony
- Strings: Steel
- Size: 12 Inches
- Case: Moulded Hard Foam Case
- Bow: Hardwood with Ebony Frog
- Rosin: Included, Standard
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.