Yamaha YEB632 Neo Eb Tuba, Gold
Yamaha YEB632 Neo Eb Tuba, GoldDetails
Rebuilt and recrafted to meet the demands of the discerning band musician, the Yamaha Neo YEB632 Eb Tuba has been developed with innovative modifications, enriching the tonal strength and overall projection of the instrument to a new level. With more projection and power, the Neo Eb Tuba expands the possibilities for expression in performance, ideal for the band environment.
Product Ref: 35020View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The bell and bottom bow on the Yamaha Neo YEB632 Eb Tuba are thicker than ever before, providing a more powerful sound without the need for excessive volume and effort. The position of the ring used for attaching a shoulder-belt has been moved for greater comfort when playing, making the tuba easier to use when marching. Completing the Neo bass line up, this complements the Neo BBb perfectly.
Yamaha Hard Case
This custom-designed single case features a better moulded fit for the Yamaha Neo YEB632 Eb Tuba and provides more protection during transportation, as well as room for accessories inside.
For more information on The Yamaha Neo Range of Tubas, please see the video below, featuring star Tuba player Simon Gresswell.
- Number of Valves: 3 (top) and 1 (side)
- Bell Diameter: 480mm (19")
- Bore Size: 18.0mm (0.705")
- Material: Yellow Brass
- Key: Eb and Bb (compensating system)
- Case: EBC-632 Moulded Hard Case
- Mouthpiece: 66D4 (L) Mouthpiece (Small/Medium Inner Diameter, deep cup)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.