Buffet B12 Student Bb Clarinet Players Pack
Buffet B12 Student Bb Clarinet Players PackDetails
The Buffet B12 Clarinet players pack is a fantastic choice for beginners and advancing clarinetists looking to purchase a high quality instrument. Recommended by teachers, the Buffet Crampon clarinet is made of ABS, making it lightweight and durable but with fantastic tone and intonation. Included in this pack is a set of accessories to make learning the clarinet even easier, including spare reeds, music stand and a maintenance kit.
Product Ref: 50063View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- Buffet B12 Bb Student Clarinet Outfit
- Music Stand by Gear4music, Black
- Vandoren Traditional Bb Clarinet Reed, Strength 2 (10 Pack)
- Clarinet Stand by Gear4music
- Clarinet Maintenance Care Kit by Gear4music
- D'Addario Archives 6 Stave, 64 Pages, Spiral Student Book
- Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner
Buffet B12 Clarinet
Student Clarinet With Professional Design
This Buffet Clarinet offers so many of the features that you would expect from a high standard instrument. The ABS body has been buffed to make it look and feel just like a Genadilla wood replica. Not only does the ABS make it great to control and easy to blow, but it is also lightweight and easy to clean. This makes it great for any younger player or starter instrumentalist.
Recommended Student Clarinet
The Buffet Clarinet range comes with a wealth of knowledge and experience from some of the finest craftsmen in the world. The Buffet B12 in particular stands as the best selling student clarinet, so much so that is recommended by professionals and teachers alike. Made in Markneukirchen in Germany, this clarinet will ensure many years of hassle free playing through its ease to service and maintain.
Everything You Need
The Buffet B12 comes with a host of additional accessories so you can play the clarinet as soon as it arrives. Included in the package is a mouthpiece, ligature and reed as well as a back pack style gig bag which allows for easy storage and transportation to and from school, rehearsals and concerts. Please note that the backback case may vary in design slightly, however the standard of quality remains the same.
- Body Material: ABS Resin
- Barrel Length: 65mm
- Bore Size: 14.65mm
- Toneholes: Undercut
- Number of Keys and Rings: 17 Keys, 6 Rings
- Keywork Finish: Nickel Plated
- Springs: Blue Needle Springs
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable
- Pads: Double Fish Skin
- Case: Hard Foam Back Pack Gig Bag
- Mouthpiece and Ligature: Buffet Crampon
- Reed: Included
Music Stand By Gear4music
An essential tool for any developing musician, this music stand from Gear4music will securely hold your music for you whilst you play. The fitted page holders ensure you don't lose your place whilst the double section, fully height adjustable body means the stand is suitable for all ages.
Vandoren Traditional Bb Clarinet Reed, Strength 2
The Traditional (or Blue Box) Reeds have an age old design with a superiority that has been proven over many years. These reeds are suited for all styles and genres of music, making it a great all-round reed for clarinetists.
- Reed Type: Vandoren Traditional
- Thickness at Tip: 0.09mm (0.0035")
- Thickness at Heel: 2.8mm (0.011")
- Reed Strength: 2 (Suitable For Beginners)
Clarinet Maintenance Pack by Gear4music
Clarinet Maintenance Care Kit by Gear4music - includes everything you need to keep your instrument in top condition. Includes:
- Polishing Cloth
- Cork Grease
- Clarinet Swab
- Mouthpiece Brush
- Pad Paper
Clarinet Stand by Gear4music
Good quality stand with a solid metal base, suitable for any clarinet.
Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz) C8 (4,186.00Hz)
- "A" Calibration: 440Hz
- Accuracy: +/-0.5cents
- Automatic power off after 5 minutes
- Battery: 2 x 1.5V(AAA)
- Dimensions: W 98mm x H 50mm x D 15mm (3.9" x 2.0" x 0.6")
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.